• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

oceangallery

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I'm playing with a new macro lens I got for my trusty CoolPix 950 and learned really fast I needed to use a tripod..but bare through these first photos:

1.jpg

hmmm..not bad..

2.jpg

Then the fun started when I found these 2 little guys:

3.jpg

The darker one is a female I believe carrying eggs, she didn't move for 15 minutes and every once in a while I little one would scurry off

4.jpg

I tried to get a shot of a little one, but I couldn't keep camera still. you can see the head of one between the front legs...well at least I know what that little round reddish ball is.

5.jpg

I had to help a customer and when i came back she was gone, so i looked around and found this guy sitting on a coralite watching over the frag tank

6.jpg

He sits.....

7.jpg

and leans back...

8.jpg

must be time for excerise..he stands on his head!

9.jpg

then rolls over

10.jpg

11.jpg

and that was my entertainment for the evening......

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Great pics Brian I'm jealous,,lol.. I found a crab on on of the ora corals I got from you and can't take a pic of this beauty.. It's light blue on the shell in the back fading to white on front of the shell with white claws, and is about a 1/4 of an inch..
Have you ever seen these before???

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: