kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Had the day off, finally decided to play around with the new camera I got last month. All constructive criticisms welcome.

A4.jpg

A6.jpg

A5.jpg

A2.jpg

A1.jpg

A3.jpg

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Sumbub: manual.

Chemchef: neither, I'm using 300D. :)

muntai: Not close up shots, I meant allowing a greater depth of field but I think I figured it out. AV was only set at 9, I'm going to try raising it to 11-13.

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Josh: thanks :)

wrasseman: lol! tempting... haha.

crox99: here are few more acan shots + fish I currently own. Fish shots were a bit easier in flash mode, but I think I could've done better. I'm thinking of getting an external flash and also using a remote to take the shots.

Picture006-1.jpg

B43.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B6.jpg

B3.jpg

B1.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

B7.jpg

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Everything's looking good, colors are nice and well balanced as well. An awesome trick if your not already using it. Besides using a tripod, place the camera on a timer so that when you press the shutter button the initial movement does effect things. I have read that many lenses have a sweet spot i.e. an ideal aperture for sharpest focus with that said there might be a limitation on depth of field in sharp focus.

Shots like these make me what to go out and pickup a new canon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: