Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Kathy- Thanks, Ive made some changes to my system in preparation for the anthias.. I changed the temp of my tank from 78 to 77.8, and then down to 77, because they are a deep water species that are used to lower temps.. I lot of people don't really know that.. They wonder why even with decent water quality the fish starts to fade in color... After reading some articles on these fish I decided to do that for them... My other deep water fish will also appreciate this change as well as my deep water corals... The temp they are used to is probably around the low 70's, but I'm not bringing my tank down that low... I hope a stable 77 will be good enough along with a good diet..

90reefernyc-Thanks, I like a fish that can get along with out schooling...

Last edited:

Rtam3185

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Nice bunch! Wish I can trade a finger or a toe for one at a LFS.

Imagine you get all males

Borbonius #1: I'm a male !
Borbonius # 2: Me too...
Borbonius #3: Same here..
Borbonius #4: Ditto..
Borbonius #5: WHAT?

Borbonius #5: Guess it's Morphing time!!!

1,2,3,4 : Looks on eagerly

A

alg

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Beautiful fish you got there and awesome shots. I am fairly new to the whole coral reef fish and I was wondering if you could name the fishes in your shots, if you don't mind. :)

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Still getting along and looking good.. I don't think my archilles likes the 77.2 to 78.1 degree range..

Attachments

• hungry...jpg
    hungry...jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 75
  • hungry2.jpg
    hungry2.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 69

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: