299.4 KB · Views: 543
  • BGM actinic.JPG
    BGM actinic.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 532

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i will post pics tomorrow......hopefully my kedd's red and spidermans open been 3 days. the blue acro is awesome, and the freebie crayola acro, and the war coral is doing better i think today had alittle more red to give definition on the eyes..... as for the birdsnest not sooooooo good (that was the bag that was broke) more than half was white oh well....i will just have to buy that local......

rick

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
as you can tell, my one eye that i received is in no comparison to ben's multiple eye BGM
Willie don't you worry!!! The BBM will sprout another eye in no time if the conditions are right and I highly doubt they aren't in your tank.:splitspin
What is they second chalice you got called?

nycpassat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
ajkdfhlasd

Hey Harry, that second chalice, Victor called it a Pink Watermelon chalice. The colony photo is in his gallery. Link:

http://www.worldwidecorals.com/gallery/110.jpg

Willie don't you worry!!! The BBM will sprout another eye in no time if the conditions are right and I highly doubt they aren't in your tank.:splitspin
What is they second chalice you got called?

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i understand that but if you look at the site it shows the one i wanted and bought from jim.... and the pic on their site looks nothing like what was given to me.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: