Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This Thread is For Daceman He is looking to get a Canon... Has to be a Canon.... Remember that Mark II i talked to you about .. Foget bout it we talk later.

I like that these major SLR makers have finally incorporated Live view and it is available in the 40d, 50d and the digital rebel XSI. Canon also has a neat feature of self cleaning sensor

The 40d is 10.1 megapixels and you should find it under $910

The 50d is 15.1 megapixels shutter speed is .2 faster and probably a broader range of ISO settings (light to image sensor) and about $1300 also 50d has Hdmi output.

The Digital Rebel XSI is 12.1 and a very good entry level slr obviously does not have the same speed as the other two or the iso sensitivity and a few other specs but at a price of $580 you can't go wrong.

I suggest you keep away from the Rebel XS and Xti, not that those are bad but technology has advanced and these two are older models

Here's a Pic just in case each Thread must have a pic.

Attachments

• DSC00230.jpg
    DSC00230.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
This Thread is For Daceman He is looking to get a Canon... Has to be a Canon.... Remember that Mark II i talked to you about .. Foget bout it we talk later.

I like that these major SLR makers have finally incorporated Live view and it is available in the 40d, 50d and the digital rebel XSI. Canon also has a neat feature of self cleaning sensor

The 40d is 10.1 megapixels and you should find it under $910

The 50d is 15.1 megapixels shutter speed is .2 faster and probably a broader range of ISO settings (light to image sensor) and about $1300 also 50d has Hdmi output.

The Digital Rebel XSI is 12.1 and a very good entry level slr obviously does not have the same speed as the other two or the iso sensitivity and a few other specs but at a price of $580 you can't go wrong.

I suggest you keep away from the Rebel XS and Xti, not that those are bad but technology has advanced and these two are older models

Here's a Pic just in case each Thread must have a pic.
David, thanks for taking the time to put this together for me.

frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
David I have the canon rebel I upgraded to the canon 40d. You can borrow the rebel its the old one.The new ones have better features but it may help you make a deision

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: