emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
my bad
I have been looking for a lens for my nikon d60 jhale says to get nikon 105mm macro and i probably will BUT its $750 so I am desperately trying to find a reason not to get it being that I am very new to the whole photography thing .

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
my bad
I have been looking for a lens for my nikon d60 jhale says to get nikon 105mm macro and i probably will BUT its $750 so I am desperately trying to find a reason not to get it being that I am very new to the whole photography thing .

np manny...it really depends what u want to shoot, i'm new to the photography too but its another expensive hobby!...try this forum http://www.nikonians.org/

Dive STX

ST.CROIX U.S.V.I
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, If You Can Could You Post A Pic Of The Led Set Up.Under The Light Hood ,the Lay Out.I Would Like To Set Up My Tank With The Led. But Need To See How You Did It. AND WHAT TYPE.

Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
I just saw his tanks and they are awesome. You have to see in person the colors
are unbelievable.

Thank you Paul! yeah its hard to capture the true color under those lights am still trying tho...

Hi, If You Can Could You Post A Pic Of The Led Set Up.Under The Light Hood ,the Lay Out.I Would Like To Set Up My Tank With The Led. But Need To See How You Did It. AND WHAT TYPE.

what type of Leds are they???:givebeer:
its flexible u can hang it any way u want. i dont have much info about the leds all i got was the strips and the adapters from him. maybe Lazibonze can provide info or pics of his set up here.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
nice set up steve. where's the red LED strip?

Thx Willie I'll try get a pics up on my off day.

I installed my LEDs last night and my phil's granulosa looks amazing.

nice! show some pop pop pop pics...lol

Steve sweet pics can wait to get some pieces from yeah I am going to have to wait for my tank to establish a little more and my pockets to recover ha ha

Thx! cool shoot me a pm when ever u ready...

JohnSmith

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot find the vendor "lazy" you mentioned in the thread

not sure where to find them here, can you point out

many thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: