MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
I want LED.s now,,,lol... Nice monti,, what is it??

yeah man thats the way to go.
It's sunset and undata....

nice shots. did u have to use a tripod on those settings?

thanks! yeah definitely tripod.

wow awesome pics
Thanks man!

awesome pics moidol...
hope i can learn to get some nice shots like that with my d40..

Thanks Auto! i'm sure u can use a tripod an timer makes huge difference.

I saw Lazibone's tank in person today, with the LED light, it's awsome!!! unbelievable.

yes indeed SN! u'll save a lot of energy. i have 2x110w VHO purple and 2x54w T5s blue blubs nothing compare to the 3x48" 36w blub LED strips pop wise.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
hey r the LED pics....and some addition shots
IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5722-1.jpg

ss-1.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Hey Steve, your LEDs look a little close to your T5s. Aren't you afraid that the T5s might melt the flexible plastic the LEDs are in?

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Hey Steve, your LEDs look a little close to your T5s. Aren't you afraid that the T5s might melt the flexible plastic the LEDs are in?

it's actually ziplock on the T5 not planning to run the t5 any more....lol i'm too lazy to take the canopy off to mod it...lazi run it much better then mine check him out since ur close to him.

kung, Endy and lazi thank you very much.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
VERY NICE PICS!

Good that you finally realize nothing pops corals like LEDs like I have saying for 2 years!

When you are ready for full installation, come get the pro stuff. LOL

Thanks wingo! yes u told me and i read bout it long time ago but u never have a tank nor a nice LED set up to show me:tongue1: I saw some member(u know who he is) use your pro stuff am r very impress but cost arm and leg and headache to DIY(i'm a electronic fool) so i went with the cheap and easy way...:tongue1::tongue1::lol:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Thanks wingo! yes u told me and i read bout it long time ago but u never have a tank nor a nice LED set up to show me:tongue1: I saw some member(u know who he is) use your pro stuff am r very impress but cost arm and leg and headache to DIY(i'm a electronic fool) so i went with the cheap and easy way...:tongue1::tongue1::lol:

Of course, of course, I understand :inlove:. No complaint here.

I will back to NYC for the Christmas and New Year, hope I can drop by to see your setup and get red packet fot the Chinese New Year(I am not married:shhh:). LOL:tongueaniLOL

Back to phoptography,
how you maintain the richness of the other colors without the blue bleeding over in the pic? Is it a function of a sensitive lens or settings in the camera or post editing?

Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Of course, of course, I understand :inlove:. No complaint here.

no complaint at all like i always said you got $hit I'll buy...lol

I will back to NYC for the Christmas and New Year, hope I can drop by to see your setup and get red packet fot the Chinese New Year(I am not married:shhh:). LOL:tongueaniLOL
sure can if time is right but nothing fancy tho...no red packet for u czu your too old and not chinese new year yet...:tongue1::lol:

Back to phoptography,
how you maintain the richness of the other colors without the blue breeding over in the pic? Is it a function of a sensitive lens or settings in the camera or post editing?
no editing at all only resizing and my little logo. its all about the cam & lens man, i usually take couple shots with difference setting of the same coral and tripod a must for low light.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: