Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I can't even remember what all I have posted in the past. :) Here are a couple of more:

2581634189_88ac0f2c74_o.jpg

Pentax Zx-7 w/ 100mm macro and expired film. All of my film from the expired rolls came out either yellow or green (scanned from the negative)

68486702_f5c6f1c138.jpg

Holga with Kodak tmax (I think). If you can believe it, I've gotten more inquiries about this photo than any other photo I have ever taken. NY marathon in 2004.

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi;-)
A few more

My Tibouchina Flower
flor_de_tibouchina.jpg

A fully opened flower of one of my Purple African Daisies next to a germinated flower with seeds
margarida_africana1.jpg

African Daisy Zoom
margarida_africana_zoom.jpg

Blue Flower (I have this shrub for many years now but I don't know the common or scientific name)
flor_azul.jpg

All photographs were taken with a Konica Minolta Dimage X50

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

This blue algae, Chondria coerulescens is something to see. It shows up during part of the year at the beaches were I collect natural sea water and live sponge.

chondria_coerulescens.jpg

Anemonia sulcata, abundant in the beaches I go to collect NSW and live sponge, very beautiful and very aggressive
anem_nia_sulcata_recife_valadares_norte.jpg

Anemone waiting for the high tide
an_mona_da_nossa_costa1.jpg

Sea Sculpture
escultura_natural.jpg

The Sea Rules - Valadares north beach
valadares_norte_agitado4.jpg

Sand dwellers
pict2899.jpg

All photographs taken with a Konica Minolta Dimage X50

Cheers
Pedro Nuno;-)

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Panasonic FX9

Attachments

• P1000568.JPG
    P1000568.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 90
  • P1000572.JPG
    P1000572.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 91
  • P1000600.jpg
    P1000600.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 89
  • P1000608.JPG
    P1000608.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Pedro, you asking me? If you are, name is Mak.. heheh ISO? Hmm I don't know.. I am a dummy for that.. is a digital camer, I just switch to a nite mode or I just had it as a regualr mode.. I got more of the nite shot.. if you wanna see it.. By the way, these are two years ago..

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pedro, you asking me? If you are, name is Mak.. heheh ISO? Hmm I don't know.. I am a dummy for that.. is a digital camer, I just switch to a nite mode or I just had it as a regualr mode.. I got more of the nite shot.. if you wanna see it.. By the way, these are two years ago..

Hi Mak....not Max:splitspin...my mistake...

From what I could read about Panasonic FX9, its probably ISO 400. Most people are more concerned (and manufacturers advertise that) with the number of pixels but more important than that, at least to me, is the shutter speed and the ISO sensitivity, so in the case of your camera, the Panasonic FX9, the shutter speed is quite good for that kind of camera, 1/2000, and the ISO goes from 80 to 400...800 would be better, still your night shooting mode, which according to the manufacturer specification is either Night Scenery or Night Portrait, is probably set to ISO 400

Well I've been browsing about Pentax K200...shutter speed 1/4000...and it looks further and further temping with the two lenses 18-55 and 55-200, ISO 1600 (3200 would be better)...Wonder what Ellebelle would say about Pentax K200...

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Last edited:

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wow, I didn't know that kind info.. :) So the higher ISO the better they are? So then mine camera is pretty good? I never change the setting on it.. I just leave the way it is.. I think when I take the pic at nite time, I had it at automatic.. :) Well, My friend just got a Nikon S60, what do you think about that one?

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I didn't know that kind info.. :) So the higher ISO the better they are? So then mine camera is pretty good? I never change the setting on it.. I just leave the way it is.. I think when I take the pic at nite time, I had it at automatic.. :) Well, My friend just got a Nikon S60, what do you think about that one?

Hi Mak (got it right this time :tongue1:) I'm not an expert on cameras, still yours was good enough to take the night photographs you posted as well as the other photograph, so it is fairly good....but browse the net for Panasonic FX9 Review...and you will find interesting information about it.

About the Nikon....this is a non Nikonians thread:shhh:...but I think Ellebelle will not mind if I give you this information about Nikon S60 and there is more, just browse the net with Nikon S60 review...you will find many results.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm kind of thinking Pentax...

Cheers
Pedro Nuno;-)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: