lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I got these from the first batch Sanjay was selling. post some pics of yours!

Attachments

• DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 4,976
  • looking at me.jpg
    looking at me.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4,683
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wow, mine are still very very orange. (Ignore the second picture - I was going to use this as a shutter speed comparison). This is the smaller one - the larger one looks to be getting a little darker.

shutterspeedISOcomp.jpg

For reference, here is the same fish the day I got it in February, about a month and a half ago:

3243192902_647b766f86.jpg

Last edited:

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for posting the pics.

Its interesting that they are developing the black coloration at such a different pace.

I just a few pics, taken today, of the three from the same batch that I threw into my 5G tank a few months ago. They are all the same age, in the same environment and yet have different amounts of black in them so far. These fish are only 7 months old, and its well known for Onxy percs to take more than a year to get all their black color.

this one was almost all orange up until a few weeks ago. Its a loner and the ones that have paired up chase it away.
hybrid-1-032409.gif

this is the larger of the pair, and will be the female eventually. She has not developed the same amount of black as the other 2.
hybrid-2-032409.gif

this is the blackest one I have so far. The male of the pair.
hybrid-3-032409.gif

Here is a bunch of them at 4.5 months old.
hybrid-4-032409.gif

Hope to the see the pictures of the others that are in your tanks.

sanjay.

Last edited:

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Im sorry I have zero photo skills.

So I took some video of " The Pandi" as we now call them. 1/2 Panda and 1/2 Jedi since they are a hybred..of coarse:duh:

These fish are great and the 2x250w radium I think have tanned them up!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: