Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DSCF0194-1.jpg

DSCF0191-1.jpg

The clown has been watching him for a few days since I removed the zoanthid colony rock that he was hosting to the other tank temporarily.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yes. I would have preferred a blue one but Craig has always wanted a red one. We had to rearrange the whole one side of the tank to give him plenty of room. It's worth it though, anemones are one of my many favorites.

I still miss the LTA we had...

DSCF0178Small-1.jpg

DSCF0183Small-1.jpg

Though I like this one better because of the lack of long tentacles. That LTA was intense. I know this one can also reach intense proportions and we are prepared to rearrange as need be. :)

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
DSCF0194-1.jpg

DSCF0191-1.jpg

The clown has been watching him for a few days since I removed the zoanthid colony rock that he was hosting to the other tank temporarily.

Is that a red carpet ? It really looks Orange to me. 2nd nicest carpet I have ever seen congratz on a really awsome specimen. WOW just WOW!

Oh I found a pci of Vaporize's Orange carpet for comparison.

IMG_2397.jpg

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Two of my 5..

this one is about 4" across and is one of 2 in my 120
IMG_5600.jpg

This one is in my 33 cube and is about 16" across when he flattens out. He lives with 2 others ...a GBTA and a purple anenome, will post pics of those soon. The clown is one of the 2 I got from Austrialian Aaron before he moved back home.
IMG_7275.jpg

Nice animals everyone!!

twistedteq

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This is my RBTA and it's the first anemone I have ever kept. When I got it (rescued) it, it was severely bleached, loosing tentacle and would not take food.

IMG_3852.jpg

After a few months it finally started to color up. It's by far the favorite in my tank.

IMG_4950.jpg

Under actinic

IMG_4955.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpg
    IMG_4955.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: