ychan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Only taking with LED, no room light or flash. AND no Tripod!!! :tongue1:Can't find it anywhere!!! Sorry for my old shaking hand!!

Attachments

• DSC00418.JPG
    DSC00418.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00416.JPG
    DSC00416.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00414.JPG
    DSC00414.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 112
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Canon sx110is p setting, macro mode, only lense that goes on this camera,,lol... This camera is sick too,,lol.

Thanks Russ
I tried your camera too and it's pretty GOOD-very close to a full blown DSLR minus the quick knobs.... Only if it's water proof, I am getting one for vacation and day light shoot.

edit...
after re-examining the pics, it does seem they are very close to see them in person but they are too "close-up" that the overwhelming blue tone has thrown me off in the first glance
edit ends...

Do you have a pic with more of the surroundings, so that I can see how well it take care of the low light but lots of actinics situtation?

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
edit...
after re-examining the pics, it does seem they are very close to see them in person but they are too "close-up" that the overwhelming blue tone has thrown me off in the first glance
edit ends... Do you have a pic with more of the surroundings, so that I can see how well it take care of the low light but lots of actinics situtation?

I don't I would have to take ne wpictures after I crop the shot I save that crop.. leaving me with only the crop macro.. I'll try to get more shots soon..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: