• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
This's like a Mr own swap so many Mrers!!!! well I kinda took most pics of our members, not many strangers picture friendly you know what I mean.....

Kat...
IMG_0182-1.jpg

Jay's other 1/2
IMG_0211.jpg

AE beautiful babe
IMG_0212.jpg

Randy and Tahi(forgive me if i spell you name wrong...:tongue1:
IMG_0219.jpg

Kirk and Wendy
IMG_0240.jpg

Royal Aqua other 1/2 and little princess
IMG_0254.jpg

Blonde Duck! i mean Wingnuts sorry it's "wingo" hahaha only I can call him that:tongue1:
IMG_0257.jpg

Waigm's other 1/2
IMG_0273.jpg

Thane and wifeeee...
IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

there man Thane your too tall for me to focus...haha
IMG_0293.jpg

Mike and Todd? from Cherry Coral
IMG_0296.jpg

Justin and Ann from Vermont(man 10 hours dirve) you guys Rock!!!
IMG_0229.jpg

Last edited:

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hope you don't mind Moidol I'm just going to add a few ... I honestly like our Swaps better...... more friendlier.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 525
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 529

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
MR Mafias!!!! guess what they up to????
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

.......>>>>>this mr cup cake???
Nah DONT THINK SO!!!
IMG_0270.jpg

I think is more about this 2 Mr little mermaid...hahahha:tongue1::splitspin:splitspin
IMG_0288.jpg

Dam steve your good.....I didn't even see you.....your very very sneaky...:0)..... Nice pics my freind.....:splitspin

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
MACNA was a fun event!
My hat is off to all of the folks who worked so hard (namely the NJ Reefers Club) to pull this event together.
Lots of great vendors, corals, old friends and new ones as well.

The MR Mermaids were adorable :) Nikki & the other young lady (apologies for not remembering your name :eek:) did a great job dealing blackjack at the Reefs Magazine booth! I think everyone who attended ended up eating at least 1 MR cupcake..lol

For me one of the best aspects was the educational slant to the MACNA conferences, and there was a lot to learn there, all day long each day there was a lecture going, and a heck of a line-up of speakers!

Great to see so many MR members there, sorry I missed meeting a few I see who posted here.
Thanks for posting the pics Steve, you truly captured the festivities. :)

Two last things..the MR after banquet party ROCKED! The place was packed solid with a very happy bunch of party go-ers. Josh really knows how to throw a party and few who did attend made it to the conference center on time on Sunday morning...yours truly included, who might have had way too much to drink..all in good fun - thanks Josh!

Lastly, I did have a big score during the raffle and won one of the new Marineland 45g cube tanks (, sweet black silicone, including stand, sump, skimmer (the whole 9 yards in the sump, pump area)), and their new 24" lighting system (awesome! though I do have to wait for that last piece to get delivered to me)

Yeah, it was a heck of a fun time! Be sure to make the next one in Orlando in 2010 :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: