• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Keith - Your tank is absolutely fantastic, and is a wonderful example of what a home-made reef can look like... I'm hoping that with only T5's (no metal halides), good maintenance and husbandry I can achieve similar results, just over a longer period....

Really beautiful!

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Unbelievably awesome setup... what lighting are u using, what would i have to do to achieve something like this. After seeing this setup i just put my foot through mine lol.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Awesome looking tank! Hope to see many more pics in years to come.
Thanks!

Unbelievably awesome setup... what lighting are u using, what would i have to do to achieve something like this. After seeing this setup i just put my foot through mine lol.
Here is my lighting setup: 6' Sfiligoi light fixture with 3 SE 400W bulbs and 8 39W T5s. Halides (driven by Sunlight Supply Blue Wave 7 HQI ballasts) are 20K Radiums while T5s are Giesemann POWERCHROME Actinic Plus. And this article has more info on how I run my tank: http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/reefs-magazine/71913-sps-recipe-success.html

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Holy cow, great teaser!!! Tank is all set and pack, and need no addition or mocking around with except for the pruning in and there.. occasionally, haha.. How are you controlling your growth in such a mature tank?

Do you have load and load of frags and frag tanks?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: