adamt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
stunning....

I think about how much I joy I get from my reef tank (its kinda nuts how much I love the thing) I cant even imagine how amazing having your tank to watch and enjoy must be. I dont know how you leave your house man, I would be stuck in front of that aquarium from the time I woke up until I fell asleep lol. Its absolutely breath taking, the effort and attention to details you put into it really shows through.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Thanks again every body!

Show that frag tank

Here you go...

sept072009pic3a.jpg

sept072009pic1a.jpg

sep122009tankpic5a.jpg

sep122009tankpic6a.jpg

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I hate to repeat myself... BUT...until SPIELBERG, himself, films this tank in 3D...(or you see it in person)...you can't appreciate, just HOW, SPECTACULAR it is!
Keith, with your connections, you should be able to get Spielberg, right?

Thanks again Alfie!

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
stunning....

I think about how much I joy I get from my reef tank (its kinda nuts how much I love the thing) I cant even imagine how amazing having your tank to watch and enjoy must be. I dont know how you leave your house man, I would be stuck in front of that aquarium from the time I woke up until I fell asleep lol. Its absolutely breath taking, the effort and attention to details you put into it really shows through.
Thanks man. I am very grateful to have it.

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
YOU can!!! Reefbum always has frags available, especially at 'SWAP' time! He should be posting a sale thread, soon.

As it turns out I'm not going to be able to make the swap but I would be willing to ship 5+ frags within most of the tri-state area for free.

twelvejewelz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is sick. Thats my dream tank and definitely what im going for. can you tell more about lighting, additives, equipment, and anything else you do haha. I see in the "July 15, 2009" picture you have a multibar angelfish on the left side of the tank. How is this fish doing? what did you feed it? How long did it live for you?thanks!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: