• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bryceandmandy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:trooper:here are some new ones and some weve had but didnt post pics of.:trooper:

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

Bryceandmandy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
nice corals.. just need to get it less blurry and it would be awesome!!

thanks, the camera i have is getting rather old and some of the features are beginning to show age. im thinking about a new one but i really like how i can re-evaluate the white-balance on this one...unfortunately as you can tell in the one of the acan in the sand, that feature is going as well. hopefully soon ill have a new one..once the economy turns around.....:dead1:

Bryceandmandy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yea those reds really pop, nice catch! Def wanna trade for some of those soon, also very unique acan. Like the colors another bargain bin find??

yeah man ill def trade when you tell me which one since theyre both red...if youre ever home that is lol. yeah the acan was a great bargain man, it was sitting there for a few weeks and i finally picked it up. the colors went nuts in our tank...just wish i had a better camera. we also grabbed a sympodium that hasnt opened.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: