albano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I'm New, well, sort of. Was a member back in 2006, maybe. Don't remember exact year. But had a blast going to shows and buiking tanks.

How or when can I start to post or do I need permission form and admin?

Best way to say hello to the members?

How are you?
    A word on etiquette. Sales are not discussions. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or their price, please keep them to yourself. These type of posts only sidetrack the thread away from the goal of the original poster trading or selling their item
    never got a confirmation from anyone that this will be the last month i am charged as a vendor.....................................
    Originally Posted by meschaefer
    Your first amendment right, only applies to goverment action. I.E. the moderators of a forum such as this which is not run by or overtly funded by the government have the right to censor what they like and prohibit any and all speech.
    Alfie
    How is the upgrade going? Have a question do you remember member who was selling large skimmer from Yorktown Heights? I believe he was asking $250. Trying to find a skimmer for a 240 gallon at a good price. Thanks Jason
    Heey...any word on this situation? I dont understand why i cant enjoy the market thread like everyone gets to...something i can do?
    Whats up its willyb from mr i just posted on mr its was to go under ultra ricordia but it went under my willyb account i hope they dont erase it can u check on that for me please thanku
    My intent is to sell it complete, and the price is listed. If I get an offer that makes me part it out, I will then list individual prices if that's ok...
    N
    good too be here too, I'am new here don't know to post
    A word on etiquette. These are not discussion forums. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or their price, please keep them to yourself. These type of posts only sidetrack the thread away from the goal of the original poster trading or selling their item....
    Nevermind, I just saw at the bottom of your IM that it showed your name.

Alfie it is.

I have them in my acclimation tank letting them relax for now. They look really nice and quite a few of the fish are swimming around showing little to no signs of stress.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…