The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND WITH THAT BEING SAID HERE IS A TEASER SALE GOING ON FROM 10/26-10/30

SOHAL TANGS ARE BACK AND BOY DO THEY LOOK AMAZING!
ACHILLES TANG SHOW SIZE- 8 INCHES!!!!!!!
FOOT LONG YELLOW TAIL CORRIS WRASSE(PURE BEAUTY)
WARTSKIN ANGLER
BLACK ANGLER
TANK RAISED DIME SIZE(PINNATUS BATFISH)

CROSSHATCH PAIR!-$549.99 2 PAIRS IN STOCK
FLAME ANGELS-$29.99 (20 IN STOCK)
CORAL BEAUTYS-$9.99
CLARKII CLOWNS-$9.99
PINK SKUNK CLOWNS-$9.99
SCOPAS TANGS-$14.99
!POWDER BROWNS-$19.99 YES! $19.99
BLUE THROAT PAIRS $49.99(15PAIRS IN STOCK)
PURPLE TANGS IN STORE SPECIAL!
KOLE TANGS-$14.99
YELLOW TANGS-$14.99
YELLOW FLANKED WRASSE-$24.99
SOLAR FAIRY WRASSES-$24.99
BICOLOR ANGEL-$14.99

OTHER FISH IN STOCK
BLUE FACE ANGELS 4 IN STOCK ADULT PHASE 4"-6"
YELLOW REGALS (EATING PELLETS OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED) COME IN FOR A LIVE DEMONSTRATION AND WATCH YOUR SOCKS GET BLOWN OFF)
COPPERBANDS
CLOWN TRIGGERS
BANANA WRASSE
MAJESTIC ANGELS
ZEBRA ANGEL
CHOCOLATE TANGS
BICOLOR PARROT
RED LIZARD BLENNY
EXQUISITE WRASSE(SRI LANKA)
KORAN ANGEL
VALENTINE PUFFER
PORQUPINE PUFFER
RED STRIPE ANGEL
BURSA TRIGGER
RED SEA SALFIN TANG
SPLENDED DOTTY BACKS
VIOLET ANGELFISH
EBELI TANG
SCRIBBLE ANTHIAS
TRUE FUMANCHU LIONFISH
BLUELINE TRIGGER
BLUE STAR LEOPARD WRASSE
PILOT FISH
CANARY BLENNY
BLONDE NASO(ALL SIZES FROM WEINERS TO STREAMERS)
ORANGE SHOULDERS
DOG FACE PUFFER
PURPLE TANGS
TRUE PERCS
HENIACHOUS
SWEETLIPS
RUBYHEAD FAIRY WRASSE
PINKFACE WRASSE
SADDLE STREAMERS
TITAN TRIGGER
STARS AND STRIPES PUFFER
NIGER TRIGERS
SPOTFIN ANTHIAS
ORANGE DIAMOND GOBYS
STARRY BLENNY
MELANARUS WRASSE
PURPLE FIREFISH
CHROMIS
PJ CARDINALS
BANGJII CARDINALS
FOXFACE
MAG FOXFACE
RED DEVIL DOTTYBACK
CARPENTER WRASSE
FILIMENTED WRASSE
BLUE HIPPOS(1'-6")
DUSKY JAWFISH
MORISH IDOLS
BLUE HEAD TILEFISH
TOMATO CLOWNS
BLACK RIBBON EEL
HARLEQUN TUSK
MULTIPLE BUTTERFLY SPECIES
HAWKFISH

WOULD KEEP GOING BUT ITS JUST MADNESS 300 FISH IN STOCK!

CLEANER SHRIMPS ALL SIZES
BLOOD SHRIMPS ALL SIZES
STOCKED WITH A FRESH BATCH OF CUC
AFRICAN GREY ELEPHANT

TONS OF CORALS IN STOCK FROM
FIJI
BALI
AUSSIE
AND MORE

THANK YOU FOR READING :thrash:

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,399
  • IMG_3460.jpg
    IMG_3460.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,425
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,423
  • IMG_3508.jpg
    IMG_3508.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,457

scott021467

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stopped in today and added a Flame Angel and fire and ice zoas to my tank. Met Anthony finally after all the pm'ing back and forth. This trip reaffirmed my choice to make this my only lfs even if it is a 2 hour trip. Great coral, livestock and prices. Anthony and his staff are extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to talk and share experiences. More to come soon with pictures.
Can't wait until my next visit.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I apologize that I'm not part of your "it" crowd. I do have a life. I have a job. A wife. Kids. Normal adult stuff for some. I apologize that I live hours away from this shop(as well as other shops) so I can't be there at your shop everyday. I am a loyal person. I try to support the lfs before any online stores. I try to support the new lfs so they stay in business and we all can have choices and healthy competition to keep prices reasonable and affordable.
I say all this cause as a customer I expect and deserve to be treated like anyone else. I spend money and pay taxes just like everyone else. At least most of us.
After all the bandwaggoning and everyone talking how great this store was I finally checked them out. First time I was not impressed. Prices were similar to any other stores I've visited. Selection wasn't the greatest. Few friend reefers suggested I give them another shot and try to get there when they get new shipments. If not everything else is slim pickings. I gave them another shot. Stock was low but they were heavy on wrasses. Big beautiful wrasses I may add. Most of the tanks were marked sold and with reefers names on them. I thought that was so cool they would do that. Seen some familiar faces haven't seen in awhile that I was happy to see. Edwin. Ivan. Even you Juan. Was glad the word was getting around and people were supporting this new store
Now here's my issue. Those of you that don't know me can say whatever you want. I'm jealous. I'm a cry baby. I'm whining. Whatever makes you happy. How is it that I am trying to spend my hard earned money but I have to be lied to? Over fish? Is it that serious? Edwin you text me directly and tell me when to come by the store cause no shipments came in. Straight lied to me. Same time your texting me there are 2 people in the store texting me pics of what came in. But you say nothing came in yet. I see you in the store and I tell you what I'm looking for. You get 2 of what I was looking for in. You know when you said no shipment came in? I text you back and tell you I want 1. I speak to your boss the infamous Ant and he tells me if yku(Edwin) would of relayed the message he would of held one for me. It's all good
Now I speak to you Ant directly and you do apologize for your worker not letting you know. You tell me to come in the next day and you got me. I thought hey that was real big of you. Being the boss and all. I contact you today and inquire about some fish. You lie to me telling me they came in dead. Dude is it that serious? We're talking about fish. A hobby. I know for a fact they didn't come in dead cause I have the pictures of them being acclimated and in your tanks. Then I have fellow reefers in your store sending me pics of the fish you claim came in dead. You told me you spoke to Ivan and he told you what fish to hold. You didn't hold them even though you lied to me and said you did. If they were held there would be a sign on the tank with the persons name. Remember I've been to your shop and seen it personally
Now I say all of that to say this. I wish you the best of luck with your store. I hope you continue to grow and prosper like you envision. I for one you don't have to worry about spending another dime in your store. I know so what. You make plenty. Everyone loving your store right now yes. Yes your the hot thing right now. But before your head gets too big remember max reefs was the spot/store at 1 time also. Seen you there as well as a bunch of customers that I have already seen in your store there. Yeah people feel you put them out of business but you keep treating your customers the way you treat some and you'll be in the same predicament as max reefs. Somebody else will come along and be the next hot thing
Everyone can come to their own conclusions. I don't care. I wrote this cause I felt like it and cause I can. Delete it if you want. Makes no difference to me. I feel better now. Got it off my chest. I know I'm not the only person but in the only person to step up and say something

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I apologize that I'm not part of your "it" crowd. I do have a life. I have a job. A wife. Kids. Normal adult stuff for some. I apologize that I live hours away from this shop(as well as other shops) so I can't be there at your shop everyday. I am a loyal person. I try to support the lfs before any online stores. I try to support the new lfs so they stay in business and we all can have choices and healthy competition to keep prices reasonable and affordable.
I say all this cause as a customer I expect and deserve to be treated like anyone else. I spend money and pay taxes just like everyone else. At least most of us.
After all the bandwaggoning and everyone talking how great this store was I finally checked them out. First time I was not impressed. Prices were similar to any other stores I've visited. Selection wasn't the greatest. Few friend reefers suggested I give them another shot and try to get there when they get new shipments. If not everything else is slim pickings. I gave them another shot. Stock was low but they were heavy on wrasses. Big beautiful wrasses I may add. Most of the tanks were marked sold and with reefers names on them. I thought that was so cool they would do that. Seen some familiar faces haven't seen in awhile that I was happy to see. Edwin. Ivan. Even you Juan. Was glad the word was getting around and people were supporting this new store
Now here's my issue. Those of you that don't know me can say whatever you want. I'm jealous. I'm a cry baby. I'm whining. Whatever makes you happy. How is it that I am trying to spend my hard earned money but I have to be lied to? Over fish? Is it that serious? Edwin you text me directly and tell me when to come by the store cause no shipments came in. Straight lied to me. Same time your texting me there are 2 people in the store texting me pics of what came in. But you say nothing came in yet. I see you in the store and I tell you what I'm looking for. You get 2 of what I was looking for in. You know when you said no shipment came in? I text you back and tell you I want 1. I speak to your boss the infamous Ant and he tells me if yku(Edwin) would of relayed the message he would of held one for me. It's all good
Now I speak to you Ant directly and you do apologize for your worker not letting you know. You tell me to come in the next day and you got me. I thought hey that was real big of you. Being the boss and all. I contact you today and inquire about some fish. You lie to me telling me they came in dead. Dude is it that serious? We're talking about fish. A hobby. I know for a fact they didn't come in dead cause I have the pictures of them being acclimated and in your tanks. Then I have fellow reefers in your store sending me pics of the fish you claim came in dead. You told me you spoke to Ivan and he told you what fish to hold. You didn't hold them even though you lied to me and said you did. If they were held there would be a sign on the tank with the persons name. Remember I've been to your shop and seen it personally
Now I say all of that to say this. I wish you the best of luck with your store. I hope you continue to grow and prosper like you envision. I for one you don't have to worry about spending another dime in your store. I know so what. You make plenty. Everyone loving your store right now yes. Yes your the hot thing right now. But before your head gets too big remember max reefs was the spot/store at 1 time also. Seen you there as well as a bunch of customers that I have already seen in your store there. Yeah people feel you put them out of business but you keep treating your customers the way you treat some and you'll be in the same predicament as max reefs. Somebody else will come along and be the next hot thing
Everyone can come to their own conclusions. I don't care. I wrote this cause I felt like it and cause I can. Delete it if you want. Makes no difference to me. I feel better now. Got it off my chest. I know I'm not the only person but in the only person to step up and say something

i think theres a little confusion as to the situation as far as holding a potters angel for you i receive hawaiian shipment twice a weak the first batch of potters that came in were presold we are holding them before the customers take them home we want to make sure they are eating. second shipment was delayed twice happened to get a layover in LAX AIRPORT i ended up driving to the airport 3 times to pick up my shipment and ended up getting it 18hours later with that being sad a majority of the fish arrived dead a big part of the DOA'S were potters angels I'm sorry that you feel this way but i understand that you are not aware of exactly how many shipments come in a week for that reason i guess i understand why you jumped to that conclusion.

your entitled to speak your mind on how you feel and i apologize you feel this way but if you would have known all the facts maybe you would have reanalyzed it but then again i can't blame your for not knowing what days shipments come and what fish have been in the store and pre sold maybe if you knew all the details you wouldn't feel this way.you sounded like a great guy on the phone and now that you understand what happened hopefully we can work through this.

ANTHONY

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: