The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
yes thats right the reef shoppe is leaving the country but ill get into that shortly for now giant clams have landed here at trs!

blue dot jaw fish are here

massive clams 4-7'' amazing colors but you will never see them because my pictures are horrible but these are a must see in person!

ok so as far as the title goes i will be flying out next week for a 3 week journey throughout asia. I will be diving in all parts bali,jakarta.philippines,and personally collecting the corals myself.the word hand picked gets thrown around loosely at lfs now a days so i figured why not document the entire trip as i "hand pick" all of your corals throughout the next couple of weeks i will be posting pictures and documenting my entire trip get ready guys because you are about to get true hand picked gems!

PLEASE CALL STORE FOR FASTEST RESPONSE AND PRICES 347-851-4600

Attachments

• P4064188.jpg
    P4064188.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 963
  • P4064193.jpg
    P4064193.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 986
  • P4064196.jpg
    P4064196.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 989
  • P4064197.jpg
    P4064197.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,015

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's time for KC to shave that beard and scuba dive with you. You must only get SPS since Asia has rare ones.Knowing you your probably take everything you see. Looking forward to your photos as much as seeing your handed pick corals. Now TRS can put they signature on SPS. I know KC would like that. Edwin, I would get nervous if you went because your probably stay down when your oxygen tank runs empty. Need you at store. Good luck and enjoy Anthony a :bagfish::bagfish:a memory you will never forget.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I stop by TRS today and notice Anthony wearing a rubber raft. He's telling me about his upcoming trip to Asia. I think Anthony doesn't no how to swim. But the good news he's over 6'ft and he's going into 4ft of water. So I think he should be good. Edwin is going too and that boy should not be staying in the sun to long. I'm starting to worry if our boys will be ok. This is going to be fun to watch. Guys enjoy your trip. Anthony got a few things that he wants to test. I'm interested to hear about it when he gets back. Have a safe trip...guys ....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: