piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's been awhile that I stop by TRS. Summer is just about over. Now I have more time and it's time to get my new tank going. I have to say the reef shoppe looks really nice. Very clean and modern. Lay out is super nice. Very organized. Nice display of dry goods. Corals look great. As for fish they not fully stocked. Reason the system is new. Anthony And KC did a great job. Lots of luck in the new store.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Where did they move to? The address above is still the same as before... I have been on the "disabled list" the past several months because of a serious injury, but I have been itching to pass by!!!

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks. I went by today, got a ride from another MR member that was going there from the neighborhood. (Nice guy!) I am feeling somewhat better. I have to do intensive physical therapy for two months. If it doesn't get better I will have to have some serious surgery... But at least I don't have to wear the stupid boot.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The middle isle tanks are still empty and no water. But the fish on the right and corals on the left are pretty well stocked. Same with the small set of tanks at the back with snails and shrimp. They were acclimating and treating a new shipment of fish while I was there. So they are getting their regular shipments in.

Had some very nice plate corals and I bought a STUNNING neon orange tongue/slipper coral.

redwhiteandink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great Store stopped by today to buy nutri seawater and a alkalinity test kit Anthony even showed me how to use it, one of my favorite stores just by the atmosphere makes you feel welcomed

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: