JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
here's a pic of a past 170g tank that had a large leather and a RBTA, that are each around 18" in the pic, and were about 24" before I sold them...
Here's the thread http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/60301-dream-come-true-setup-albanos-house.html
p5181087.jpg

And it is almost double that in my tank now....lol
One of the best 100 bucks spent
I take pics later when I get back from Florida

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
I purchased the purple plate from rookie07 - back during the sept 11 2011 weekend, i'll never forget because i was sitting in traffic for 2.5 hours. Rookie has some quality stuff in his tank, keep up the great work. Get well soon and hope to see you at the swap.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Alfie it must be the tank....
I have a 15yo frogspawn which if I didn't frag it would be the whole tank...literally
ORA Hyacinth about 12-14" across and at least 10" high..the wrasse is 5"...fragged many times...
IMG_1871.jpg

A.Microthyalma probably 20" around..fragged many times...
IMG_1853.jpg

green w/purple poyped BN about 10-12" around...
IMG_1153.jpg

I have a few more in the 8-10" range and of course a leather
000_1565.jpg

turbotone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if anyone has ever been to pet shanty, across the street and a little down the road from ocean gallery II, then they know this but, they have a 90g tank... swear to god there leather...it reaches to both sides of the tank. its about a 48 inch long leather. it says a sign on the tank, i dont remember, but it says how old it is and they have had it for years and years or whatever. its the largest coral ive ever seen...

i took a picture when i was there...but that was over half a year ago. ill look through all my old pics and see if i still have it...

ive been there recently and its still there! it is no joke ill take pics next time im there to post on this thread... but its about 70% of that tank and he has nothing but rock and alot of bubble algae and callerpa in it... its sick it says its 23 years old do not touch the glass and do not put your hands in it.. almost the whole length of the tank and pretty deep...

Last edited:

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Richie, thank you for the kind words. Sure no problem, I can cut you off a couple of heads. This is one of my favorite pieces. I just traded a branching duncan of about 150 heads or so (I needed to make room) This one is not branching, its a solid piece with more of a yellowish green mouth. Just shoot me a PM and we will work it out :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: