Attachments

• IMG_4708.jpg
    IMG_4708.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,349

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
that is a huge leather but i saw one once that was in a 150 custom acrylic bow tank (about the size of a 150 tall) that was pretty much dedicated to the leather. it literally took up the entire tank

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
if anyone has ever been to pet shanty, across the street and a little down the road from ocean gallery II, then they know this but, they have a 90g tank... swear to god there leather...it reaches to both sides of the tank. its about a 48 inch long leather. it says a sign on the tank, i dont remember, but it says how old it is and they have had it for years and years or whatever. its the largest coral ive ever seen...

i took a picture when i was there...but that was over half a year ago. ill look through all my old pics and see if i still have it...

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I want to frag my leather toadstool, but afraid ..

a leather was my first coral i ever fragged. everyone knows its one of the easiest to frag because they are so hardy its scary and will deal with almost anything. i use to just grab a stright razor and cut pieces off my devils hand like crazy and within a day or two the mother colony looked like nothing happened. ive cut almost 8 heads off at a time, and within a month they were back and had to frag again...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: