FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Made the pick up this morning 11/12/11 with the help of 3 m.r members - wow this thing is heavy.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,543
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,540
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,549

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Yes it is, it is very difficult to have 2 surfaces that are hard (glass and wood) to be perfectly even, any divots or imperfections in the wood could cause the glass to crack. Not sure how many gallons that is but from the looks of it I'm going to say minimum 200, thats almost 1600 lbs, without the weight of the glass, sand, rock, that you are going to put in their. Why take a chance??

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
ELOS makes some nice tanks :D. Why is the bottom of the tank like that in the first pic. Looks like lines of black silicone and oreo cookies. Good luck with the build!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Thats a cheap tank made by aga ! Its prone to cracks and scratches......................ok,ok the truth the truth, lol jk thats an amazing tank wish i could have such a massive display tank myself , good luck with it and please keep that thread running as you set it up it can only get more amazing as you go with it, any idea what lights your gonna go with ?

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Plan on using the old equipment from the tank that is still up and running ( 90 gallons )
2 acan 104 leds ( might need to get another one ) tank is pretty wide.
Deltec tc 2060 skimmer.
Not sure if i should stay with my external coral life 790 gph pump or buy a submersible pump.
Need to get a larger refugium, right now currently usinig eshopps 24x16x16.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: