Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Watch you don't get beat over the head once she finds out what your hiding in there. I can't imagine you using that PVC pipe excuse everytime you go out to Home Depot. You've built yourself a lethal weapon, LMAO.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I guess all wife's are a pain in the a$$ when it comes to reefing.,my wife always throws my tank in my face when we talk about money,she hates to see that I love something else besides her and the kids

does she go for manicures and pedicures, massages, get her hair done, i could keep going.... This is our little slice of heaven tell the wifeys to back up and go clean something :theyareon then :argue: then :smash: n then :bunnies: all better :lol2:

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
TOLD THE WIFE I HAD TO RUN TO HOME DEPOT TO PICK UP SOME STUFF, BUT I ACTUALLY WENT TO KRIS HOUSE TO BUY SOME FRAGS. COULDN'T GO BACK HOME WITHOUT A HOME DEPOT BAG / PURCHASE. SO THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH . :biggrin:

+++++++1...:thrash:

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
guinness-brilliant.jpg

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Saw this thread and I am nearly tearing up over here due to how hard I'm laughing. I told my gf that I bought a new ballast for my lights I've been trying to get working to hang up and she's like what why? Because I needed it that's why. Later that day she demanded that we go to tellers for steak. I was like huh, why? In a deep demon voice "I want steak".

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: