ChrisB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Constant power and u need to get a controller for it. Be very carefully when u set ur the controllers cuz it it very stong and will bleach out any corals u have.
I purchased the ai controller with it . I will turn it down to 50 percent since i have a small tank. Thats cool so i can get rid of my timers. No corals yet in 6th week of cycle and adding cleanup crew tomorrow. any recommendations on programming the ai controller?

felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
it depends on how big your tank how far the light is off the water i have mine for over 6 months and have never went over 30% white you can play with the blue and royal blue to make corals pop but i would not go over 30% its a really stong light but its really good for coral growth and coloration

ChrisB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
it depends on how big your tank how far the light is off the water i have mine for over 6 months and have never went over 30% white you can play with the blue and royal blue to make corals pop but i would not go over 30% its a really stong light but its really good for coral growth and coloration
ty Felix , i am sitting here like a kid wating for the ups guy lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: