Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I just seen a few on these in my refugium and not 100 % sure on what it is can some one please help.and I only see it in the refugium only not in the dt. this is the best pics i can get sorry

Attachments

• IMAG0288.jpg
    IMAG0288.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

greybolt03

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had them right before I moved so I ended up taking everything out of my tank and I made three different tubs one with saltwater and the flatworm exit mixed, the next Other two with fresh saltwater I would dip each rock for about 15 mins then rinse off in the next bucket then place in the third for transfer back to main display.. Haven't seen one since...

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Yeah rodi nukes em good , but also make sure they dont end up floating in your tank , they are mighty toxic if not removed, overall you will be fine we have all had them at one point or another in this hobby, anyone claiming otherwhise is full of S&#%!!! I had em in my 54 , just happens sometimes bro, let me know how it works out for ya.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Do you have wrasses in your tank? Something must be eating them in the DT. If that is the case...why get rid of them? Everyone always says get rid of them, but if they dont harm coral (by covering coral), then why get rid of them? I think they help make a tank more like the ocean...and free food for fish!!!!
But im sure ill get yelled at for this post

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
ok thanks guys .. so heres wat i did i took out all the macro alge and letting it sit in rodi water and put this guy in my refugium. my ? is how long can i keep the macro alge in the rodi water since i want to give the wrasse time to clean up in there

Attachments

• IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    IMAG0297.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 96

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: