frankieboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone question I need help on. Like I mentioned have in mind to setup a 150 gallon tank, don't know what size ro/di to get a 75 gpd 100 gpd or 150 gpd I want to make fresh water and store it in a brut container 30 gallons. If they have bigger container like 50 gallon i don't mind more water to store. Just lost on size of unit what gph to get and size container too.

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Brute Rubbermaid Commercial Products Brute 44-Gal will run you $37.97 & the Rubbermaid Commercial Products Brute 55-Gal. will run you $99.99 @ Home Depot. Not sure if they come with the lid. My 44 gal did come with the lid.;)

andylee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Think about space, too. Somewhere close to your faucet and RO/DI, you will need space for probably 2 large containers: one for RO/DI and another for saltwater. Can get cluttered pretty quickly. Also, these containers get really heavy when filled, so bigger isn't necessarily better.

frankieboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to keep container in my boiler room and use ro/di water for ato. And other to mix salt if that's ok to do, so I think I'll go with 100 gph to make fresh water I think it will fill brute container faster. Any comments advice feel free thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: