half moon trigger

blue damsel

Last edited:

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No stunt

I created an account on photo bucket under the same mr name. I copied the address and pasted on my listing. It worked on that computer however it does not work on any other pc. I will work on this tomorrow and get it on the site. I took the video using my iPhone and realize it does not load onto mr. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the delay.

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got It, Enjoy

I think it is able to be viewed. Let me know what you guys think. Would like to add some live plants corals. Only concerns is contaminating the tank. I am more into the fish rather than reef. But would still like this to look as close to a the ocean. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Joe

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I like a lot of fish in a tank, but that's a lot of fish lol! I like the idea of lots of movement, but I'm thinking that some of those fish are going to be stressed, especially with competition over territory. What filtration are you running, or are you doing frequent of water changes for nutrient export?

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Filtration

Filtration is a life reef system with three media chambers using seachem carbon iterate remover and phosphate. Also an extra bag of carbon in the sump. Media is changed every two months. Life reef 24 inch protein skimmer with mag 9. Aqua 25 watt uv. Tank has 4 outlets moving water on top. Two power mp40 and mp10. Lighting is two ecotec radions

jggav66

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Skimmer

Life reef 24 inch with mag 9. Tank has been going for 1.5 years. Yes it's Loaded but these guys are small. The two biggest are the blue face and Chyrus angels. The blue face is the dominating chases the Chyrus away when they get close. The other three angels keep to themselves. I have slowed down with the fish purchases as you can see no more room. If I did have the space I would have a 3 to 400 gal tank. Time for a bigger house lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: