Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottick

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
should take a look at the phatom led. i have seen several tanks with them on and i like the colors.
he's a vendor here, he's local and provide top notch service.
i have 8x ai sol blues at the moment, when the budget allows, i may consider switching to phatom.

May want to check out RapidLED Onyx units. Full spectrum including UV for under $300 per fixture. Very similar layout... mine will be in shortly and will be having a well respected blogger do a review on them.

Nottick

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hello everyone I just joined the forum! I recently bought a nuvo micro 30 (waiting for the stand to come in) and can't decide on which lights to buy! I really like the AI sol/vega but I also like the maxspect razor aswell. Any suggestions ??

Also another item I feel is key is a Neptune Systems Apex. I would not run a tank without it personally. Is a great product with even better customer support which is why I chose Neptune rather than DigitalAquatics.

FathomLED

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
6   3   0
should take a look at the phatom led. i have seen several tanks with them on and i like the colors.
he's a vendor here, he's local and provide top notch service.
i have 8x ai sol blues at the moment, when the budget allows, i may consider switching to phatom.

Be glad to help you out anytime your ready. Just make sure to let us know what your keeping, if possible, plan on keeping, dimensions and we can take it from there giving you your spectral plots and various options to personally suit your aquascaping. Which you just simply cant get elsewhere specifically based on your tank. The Seneye won't cut it when it comes to that type of data but we love gathering that type of info off of client's tanks to compare and further research as well as helping out the client know more about their personal tank. For us a general review just doesn't cut it as all tanks are different in their own way. Thanks for the kind words Doc.

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
+1 on the FatHom
They definitely came through for me big time!
That company knows their stuff in the lighting game
Customer service is TOP NOTCH A+++
Let Fathom know what you want to grow in your tank because with them there
are endless possibilities with how they configure their lights

Last edited:

marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
who wrote anything to you, no one. are you offended about what i wrote because you are one.? i dont understand why you troll my post. get a job and support yourself. its time you grow up. and the so called jokes you like to make and write lol behind it. its not funny.

marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
but i pay my own bills and i work and give him rent. your girlfriend pays for you and shes the only one that works. so dont act like you live alone joe. stop lying man. i have nothing to hide. your a over weight clown. you say the same things over and over and you make up lies to try and seem tough, your soft. grow up buddy

Nottick

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
You keep going to this don't have a job thing. Haha. Yet somehow I make more money than you. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut lumber liquidator. Haha. Soft? Haha two beer queer hugging everyone. Haha. I pay my own bills and actual rent. Haha not daddy rent. Don't act like you know cause you don't kid. Wanna come find out for yourself how soft I am you know where I live. Swing through whenever pal your more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: