Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombel

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I just joined the forum! I recently bought a nuvo micro 30 (waiting for the stand to come in) and can't decide on which lights to buy! I really like the AI sol/vega but I also like the maxspect razor aswell. Any suggestions ??

Bombel

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want something that will last. My budget doesn't really matter I'm willing to pay aslong as the lighting is good . This is my first tank so if I'm buying something good I may end up using it for a future bigger tank.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
i agree with Nuch, really depends on budget. if you anticipate an upgrade in the future go with a light that will allow for an easy transition to the larger tank. both brands you mentioned will afford you that luxury. this site also has a few vendors that might be worth a look, (wingo and fathom.)

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
Pacific Sun Triton S! Just came out I ordered mine yesterday. Most will say radion or vega color but check Pacific Ocean they're really good. Also the r2 from them is also sick but its a bit more $$ and powerful so u decide if you need that power ( if you have a deep tank).

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
Also can upgrade in future if you go bigger but it rated for 30 x 36 by 30 "

Bombel

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey sorry was busy around the house . Dimensions: 19.69" x 19.02" x 19.02" . Want to get some sps in there. I'm looking more towards the led lights I heard they are really good . Just don't know which 1 to get :(

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I had 2 AI Vegas and went through a few controllers, AI has awesome customer service and they kept sending them to me. They kept losing communication with the fixtures, at the end I sold them and bought 2 Radion Pros. The Vegas are solid lights, they put out a lot of light, I just couldn't deal with the controller issue.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Everyone complains about this controller for vega.. Worst part is if you leave on vacation and controller gets disconnected your lights stay on until you come back!! Could be an issue

dba

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would go with the Maxspect mazarra p, i'm on Metal Halites and Blue actinic.. but am going to switch to LED soon. I've done extensive research and the color range and control features of the maxspect are very solid.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
should take a look at the phatom led. i have seen several tanks with them on and i like the colors.
he's a vendor here, he's local and provide top notch service.
i have 8x ai sol blues at the moment, when the budget allows, i may consider switching to phatom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: