Cvaughn1062

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
so recent ive been on a ricordea kick, found this sweet Yuma at max reef and it was somehow attached to 2 different small pieces of live rock, well after I accidentaly detached him from one he voluntarily detached himself from the other, so how do I re attach him? should I put him in like a tuperware with some rubble and wait it out? also has anyone had success fragging Yuma by slicing it though the eye? do florida and Yuma ricordea respond well to fragging? if so ill slice him in 2 and let them re attach separately let me know what your guys experience is

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
The Tupperware idea is great.. As far as fragging the rics.. Usually they do well.. Not as easy as discoma mushrooms.. If its large u can slice it, but sometimes they melt IMO ... I think this Is due to several factors such as water quality and the specific ric itself

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
make sure you to it prefect with a clean blade, and make sure its a clean slice. also make sure you cut it in the center so it will both halve a half of the mouth. if not it will melt away on you. Whats your water parameters btw?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: