M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lol small world whats up dude. Listen if u want my blue tang i feel bad for it in my 34. U can put him in The 75 since u lost urs.

jaBX1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was in the same position last year and decided to buy the base RKL because it was only about $100. I have never regretted a decision more in my reefkeeping career.
dont get me wrong, the RKL is great. should have spent the extra $$ and at least gotten the next step up of RKL. buying the parts separately is ridiculously expensive.
apex has option for water detection which is the main reason i would go back and get the apex though.

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
If you want it simple go with the RKL. I have used one for the past 4 years with no issues at all. I almost bought an apex last week from two different reefers and decided to just KISS (Keep it simple stupid) and keep my RKL. When I upgrade and need more monitoring etc I will definitely get the apex.

vder

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have had a Reef Keeper Elite(now in a box) and now have an Apex. Both do a good job at monitoring and controlling the tank. In the end though the customer service from Neptune Systems is great and they stand behind what they produce. Hope that helps you some.

n3hihz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have had a Reef Keeper Elite(now in a box) and now have an Apex. Both do a good job at monitoring and controlling the tank. In the end though the customer service from Neptune Systems is great and they stand behind what they produce. Hope that helps you some.

Def helpful guys, but I ran out of $ stupid tuition has to be so much for, so for now I will have to use the best controller ever... the human controller lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: