Bio14guy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone have a idea when the new tanks are going to be released and what the prices are going to be. Im looking for a new tank and I really think the 350 is going to be it. :)

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So I'm really on the fense on the lighting for the 350. I'm thinking ecotech radions but not sure any input guys?

Nice lighting..It all depends what type of corals you're keeping 4' tank 3 units but I think you can get away with just 2.. My self i have a reefbreeder 36" unit for my needs good luck with the build..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks, First a little introduction.

I am Kevin aka Red Sea Kev, I support a number of forums worldwide for Red Sea.

I can give you the very latest news in respect of the Reefer range, yes they are due to land in the USA at the end of February, in reality by the time they have cleared customs and get to where they need to be via the distribution network it is likely to be the first or second week in March before we see them available at stores.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

Red Sea Kev

Kevin Davies
Technical Support Manager
Red Sea Group

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bio14guy, No, we don't have a release date sorry still work in progress best option if your an S series owner is to ensure you have it registered, even if you are a second owner, we will contact all S series owners advising of the update option.

Any new potential owners waiting for information the best option is to sign up for our Newsletter on our website.

Red Sea Kev

Glenn503

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found a picture of the sump for the 450.

It's on this website.. Charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk

Look for the Reefer Review Blog

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: