BIGJ67

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I got a situation occurring, I don't know if its good or bad.
I have air bubbles all over my live rock.
I blow it off with my coral feeder ( similar to a turkey baster), I hate doing that because it blows the rock silt everywhere and the bubbles come right back.
In certain places there is some red algae but I suck that up and remove it however the bubbles occurred before the algae,
So my question is algae bad bubbles good or algae bad bubbles bad ?

my tank is a 65 RSM 250, w/chiller, U. V. turbo twist and a protein skimmer
Presently a reef with corals hard, soft and fish

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Get your ph as high as possible.8.5/8.6 and siphon it and lights out for 24 hours.

You could try that but sometimes that doesn't work, all depends how bad it is. When I had it in my tank it wasn't till I broke down the tank and replaced all the sand, liverock and then did a viniger bath to the tank and all the equipment. I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but if it is Dinos alage be prepared for a battle.

wimby

C&S Miracle Makers
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Suck it out every day for a week by doing small water changes. (I connected an airline tube to my syphon hose. Can get in the rock better that way.) Then wait like 3 days and see if it's gone. If not suck it out again every day for a week, This is how I rid mine. Too like two weeks but it is gone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: