Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It seems I shouldn't look at night, but I did, and found another new critter. Caught this one, it's on bottom of glass. Very white with long antennas, fast mover, Nudibranch?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 233

Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks noelskii, it looks like a Nassarius snail, or nudi. I recently rearranged my rock, and within a day or so, I had these white plowed areas. I collected this critter making these white areas.
Thanks again for that thread!
I wish I found this site before I got my tank, MR

Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reply: possible Nudi

Thanks noelskii, it looks like a Nassarius snail, or nudi. I recently rearranged my rock, and within a day or so, I had these white plowed areas. I collected this critter making these white areas.
Thanks again for that thread!
I wish I found this site before I got my tank, MR

Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry guys, but this critter has no shell.
It left behind a white waste or seems it ate right down to the bear rock. Whatever was growing on the rock, coraline algae, gone! Leaving a chalk white deposit in its wake. I tried to brush off this white stuff off the rock, but nothing comes off.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sorry guys, but this critter has no shell.
It left behind a white waste or seems it ate right down to the bear rock. Whatever was growing on the rock, coraline algae, gone! Leaving a chalk white deposit in its wake. I tried to brush off this white stuff off the rock, but nothing comes off.

can we see a pic of this? I have snails that don't have a "real" shell also and they're great to have in the tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: