Leather Toxin - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Reefs for Beginners  /  Leather Toxin
Leather Toxin
05-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Hey everyone, I know chemical warfare is pretty common among softies, but has anyone experienced an issue with xenia suffering from the toxins of another softie? I got a new frag of green finger leather and placed it near my xenia. A hermit crab then displaced it and put it on top of my xenia which, to my surprise, suffered and is currently showing dead tissue. A good clump looks like it's on the road to recovery, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. Thanks!

Dre
05-30-2017, 03:50 PM
You posted this a few weeks ago under a different name and location sir...Hey everyone, I know chemical warfare is pretty common among softies, but has anyone experienced an issue with xenia suffering from the toxins of another softie? I got a new frag of green finger leather and placed it near my xenia. A hermit crab then displaced it and put it on top of my xenia which, to my surprise, suffered and is currently showing dead tissue. A good clump looks like it's on the road to recovery, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced

Last edited by Dre; 05-30-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Dre
05-30-2017, 03:53 PM
And you got a lot of help.

05-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Sounds like you got your answer.. but just run carbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05-30-2017, 08:47 PM
is that how i kill my xenias