Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I know chemical warfare is pretty common among softies, but has anyone experienced an issue with xenia suffering from the toxins of another softie? I got a new frag of green finger leather and placed it near my xenia. A hermit crab then displaced it and put it on top of my xenia which, to my surprise, suffered and is currently showing dead tissue. A good clump looks like it's on the road to recovery, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. Thanks!

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
You posted this a few weeks ago under a different name and location sir...Hey everyone, I know chemical warfare is pretty common among softies, but has anyone experienced an issue with xenia suffering from the toxins of another softie? I got a new frag of green finger leather and placed it near my xenia. A hermit crab then displaced it and put it on top of my xenia which, to my surprise, suffered and is currently showing dead tissue. A good clump looks like it's on the road to recovery, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: