yeah i know a drilled tank is safer but I don have to drill my tank if I get an overflow box. im shopping for an overflow on the forums. still waiting for some ppl to reply but no rush. the sump can be added on later. Main thing is getting my tank cycle started!

If you want, I could drill it for you, I have a drill bit that makes holes in glass for 1" bulkheads. And since it's a 30 I would either drill it on top right in the back or on the bottom and build an overflow if you can find some black acrylic. I did it for my gfs tank which is a 29 and it looks pretty nice

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
dude if you need help just hit me up on a pm I have a coralife super skimmer as well also if you need a pice of live rock to get you started with coraline I am more then willing to help and help you set up your tank.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are calcium and alkinity(?) important ? i read around on corals and whatnot and it says calcium is important for hard coral to grow. no idea what alkinity is though, or what its used for. i'd be grateful if anyone could fill me in.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: