Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I have a nemo and want to get maybe two more clowns, but I know the nemos only get to about 3" so while I would like a variety I wanted to find out what I could add that would not result in constant fighting or fish loss.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
it is safe to add 3 more they have to be different sizes but smaller then the one u have in ur tank, all 3 have to be different sizes so that the one in ur tank becomes a female, and one of the other one u buy will turn into a female, but the biggest one u buy to add to the tank has to be smaller then the one that is in ur tank. get me? i do it all the time with my onyx mating pair.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
the tomato get big but they also get mean so think u should try the other clown u seen the one in my tank the is reason i only have clown and 4 anenome i been trying to add new pair with now luck ... i like the gold moroons or the black and white misbar but that just my taste

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you have an established clownfish in your tank it is not smart to add more than 1 more clownfish and that 1 clownfish should be of the same species and significantly smaller than the clown you already have in your tank. If you already have a pair do not add any more clowns, they will fight and kill eachother.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: