DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
hey guys..im trying to figure out what i should do.. i have an mtc pro cal dual chambger reactor. with a 15lb co2 tank. i currently have a 72 bow with leathers, acans, frogs, torches, and hammers. i used to have a lot of sps but they almost died due to my alk spike when i first setup the rx. as you may recall i posted a threaed about it, and ended up selling all my sps. my question is. should i still continue and setup my rx even though i really dont have sps? or would dosing be the safest bet? i need as much info as possible. and if anyone has an mtc pro cal and is willing to help me dial it in so that my alk and cal dont sky rocket. id appreciate the help. BEER will be provided !! hahahaha

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
If you only have LPS and softies ... I would stick with dosing by hand, but that's just me . It's a great piece of equipment to have, don't get me wrong, but with what you have right now it is not necessary to run it at all. :)

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If dosing is not a problem, then it will probably be easier. with your current amount of corals your Ca uptake should not be that great. wait for more corals and then hook up the CaRx or get a smaller one if your not going with more Sps or Lps.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: