tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
get a phosphate reactor or use kent phossorb for 72 hours then throw it out and replace it with new kent phos sorb but a reactor will help in the long run also raise your magnesium i just put a ton of snails in my 220 i had hair and turf algee it took 2 weeks but its mostly gone and i added a tuxedo urchin i have all these things at exotic aquarium on cropsey ave it takes time like the other guy said u cant get it all in one shot it takes time and paitiance its very hard to get rid of and try ro water good luck

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I dont want to burst ur bubble of hope but if u think snails is ur answer to ur problem completely then ur in for a battle , u really have to check on how much ur feeding how long ur lights are on flow etc when u correct those then u can almost say ur good even with that u still might have some algea , u really have to listen but read

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
bart..take peoples advice broham!! those snails wont do much!! that sea hare i bought last week cleaned my whole tank..and im also running a phosban reactor..its your water homie..but listen to what the members are saying..they are giving great advice..its mostly in your water parameters..

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
bart..take peoples advice broham!! those snails wont do much!! that sea hare i bought last week cleaned my whole tank..and im also running a phosban reactor..its your water homie..but listen to what the members are saying..they are giving great advice..its mostly in your water parameters..

+10000000000000 ... Like I stated in another thread ... it seems that everyone is in it for a quick fix ... what magic potion can I throw into my tank to solve all of my reef tank's problems, or which creature can I purchase to clean up this and that. I am not trying to insult anyone in particular here, just stating my observations.

If you are looking to run a successful long standing reef tank here ... your approach is not going to work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: