INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
SORRY THE PICS DONT DO IT JUSTICE AT ALL ITS A 38 GAL WILL BE UPGRADEING TO A 90 GAL WILL TAKE MORE PICS AT NIGHT TELL ME WAT U THINK THIS TANK BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR 3 TO 4 MONTHS NOW...DOING GREAT

wupc8x.jpg

25i9k79.jpg

6f3xj6.jpg

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
looks alot larger than a 38gal. i think it looks really good. got alot of nice corals in there.
moving the heater,some of those egg crates, powerheads etc... would clean it up a little and make it look better. but since your upgrading i dont think its necessary! lol good luck with the upgrade mang

any pics of the upgrade?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
looking good. you have come a long way since blue spotted stingrays, triggers, upgrading tanks before your other tanks were cycled, hell, people didn't even believe you were a real person. congrats and keep listening to the good advice you get. :) your tank is coming along. now we have to get you some test kits ;)

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
yeah man tank is looking good. pretty thick sand bed huh? how many inch sand bed is that? hows it hold up with the nitrates and algae? love the rock set up, but i think it would look a little cleaner if you hide that heater, that BIG pump that goes maybe to your skimmer? hide that, is that a therm. upper left? that blue thing? get a nice digital one with a probe or something so thats hidden as well. and get rid of that egg crate. dont you think something like this would look so much nicer? lol. anyway nice corals. everything seems happy :thrash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: