NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well started my 14day cycle with this stuff will update how it goes

it should be more than 14 days... please dont add anything thing yet until at least 3 weeks... unless ur 100 percent sure it's cycled.. add a clean up crew and add a few frags... introduce week by week... what do u mean cycled with this stuff? can i see pics? =)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Im using zeobac, sponge power, and zeostart. I know it takes at least 3 weeks and I can't go nutcase on adding stuff. I intrested in seeing how good this stuff works and I have purchased ll my necessary test kits. I have pics of my tank in my gallery actually

NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im using zeobac, sponge power, and zeostart. I know it takes at least 3 weeks and I can't go nutcase on adding stuff. I intrested in seeing how good this stuff works and I have purchased ll my necessary test kits. I have pics of my tank in my gallery actually

o ok.. as long as you know what ur doing lol...i dont want anyone losing money like i did =).. this is my 2nd attempt and everything so far is going perfect....

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Please note that the Zeovit 14 day cycle is NOT for curing live rock. The live rock you start the 14 day cycle with must be fully cured. The Zeo cycle is to establish your biology.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After reading a few of your questions, I strongly advise against zeovit until you learn more.

Zeovit is not for beginners. You are going to make things more difficult for yourself. Learn the basics first. No offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: