Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone is using this Skimmer at the moment, Would you recommend it?

I will be using this In Sump!

Thanks

Attachments

• seaclone100.jpg
    seaclone100.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 149

rroselavy

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone is using this Skimmer at the moment, Would you recommend it?

I will be using this In Sump!

Thanks

The Seaclone is probably the most common skimmer that I see for sale and probably the one I hear people complain most about.

Exactly how much space do you have in your sump for a skimmer? The skimmer compartment is usually the same chamber where the overflow drains.

How much would you like to spend on a skimmer?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not good at all, but there is nothing else in its price range (if purchased new) that is any better. There is worse, though...the Prizm. If that's all you can afford, go for it...its better than nothing...barely. But be prepared to do constant adjustments, and to constantly clear the venturi tube of salt build up. Another consideration- save your $$, and do frequent water changes until you can afford a better skimmer.

tttony

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
There is nothing else in that price range. Ive had one for 2 years on a 26 gallon with 4 hammers, 1 elagance, two sps, 1 clam, 3 fish and so on... the skimmer is just enough. I upgraded to and eshopps 75 that i got on e-bay just because i thought i needed it, the old skimmer never needed adjust ment and neither does the eshopps. If your one of those guys who wants everything to grow overnite then dose, add supplements, get halides, chillers, get a huge skimmer . If you take your time and learn whats outthere and shop around and REALLY MIGHT UPGRADE one day, get the sea clone now and a biggger one later

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: