Designed for larger and deeper tanks up to 5 feet deep
All Aluminium Housing 19.6" x 11.3" x 2.4", 13.9 lbs
Light coverage to get 150+ PAR at 24": 25" x 17"
$550 (NOV. SALE $525)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoRay 112D

All I will warn you about the ecorays 112d model. I purchased two of the ecoray 112ds for a total of $1000.00 two months ago and half of the blue leds in one of the units stopped working. They do have a one year warranty however ecoray WILL charge you the shipping to them but they will ship it back to you. While it's being repaired (they do not replace with a new unit btw) if you do not have "backup lighting source" your corals will be left high and dry. I discussed my concern with ecoray (underwaterworld is the distributer you will have to contact) and they did not have any compassion for their customers with defective products from their company or their customer's corals!!! The did not appear to be concerned or cared about the fact their product was defective only after 2 months of service. After taking the unit from my canopy, paying the shipping to send it back and now waiting no telling how long to get the unit back I will NOT purchase another one. You would think at $500 a pop they would last a long time and now I wonder when the other one will defect.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: