JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Everyone is giving solutions. i would like to know the problem. The question was aksed but no one answered. Everyone assumed it is not good. Well, some people like dandelions.

Actually I assumed it was diatoms- which I said was a natural stage, I had em you probably had em most probably had em. I dont recall anyone jumping on the its a bad thing thats going on bandwagon........I would usually from people telling me its a natural occurance as them saying its not a bad thing.

Some people are like what we call alligator stations on CB radios--- all voice no ears(meaning they cant hear).

Also he was asked for pics- unless you can hit it right on the head from a computer thread post I dont think you should call out people giving him advice on how to rid the brown layer on his sand and coral that sounds like it may be diatoms.

Happy holidays.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Actually I assumed it was diatoms- which I said was a natural stage, I had em you probably had em most probably had em. I dont recall anyone jumping on the its a bad thing thats going on bandwagon........I would usually from people telling me its a natural occurance as them saying its not a bad thing.

Some people are like what we call alligator stations on CB radios--- all voice no ears(meaning they cant hear).

Also he was asked for pics- unless you can hit it right on the head from a computer thread post I dont think you should call out people giving him advice on how to rid the brown layer on his sand and coral that sounds like it may be diatoms.

Happy holidays.
jimmy u have a friend request LOLOL

IamRobG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem with everything turning brown. After researching it turned out it was diatoms. They're all gone now and the tank is crystal clear thanks to some turbo snails. Give it some time it'll dissappear

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: