Bubble tip issue

dherrera83

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Someone help,

My bubble tip anemone got caught on my filter and am not sure what to do to save it.

I turned off the filter and tried to gently pull it out. Its only a small portion of it stuck but small parts of the tentacles i noticed in the tank (approx 5). He seems to be holding on pretty goo to the filter intake.

Please help with any effective suggestions.

Thank you

bigdog1428

Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
If u can gently pull him off , it would be ideal ,, inhad my carpet anenome get sucked into my koralia powerhead ,, he looked horrible ,, good luck

ed51802

hvac-r tech
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Same thing happened to my pink carpet when I moved to my new apartment had all corals and fish in
A 50 gallon rubbermade bin. Anemone died and 2 days later the 2 clowns tthat hosted were dead too. Hope it lives man good luck
Sent from my SPH-M910 using Reeefs.

rookie07

Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
They are able to recover from this type of damage....once the BTA moves from the PH, I would keep very low flow until it settles into a new spot. You may even want to move any PHs away from where the BTA can reach them, as this may happen again.

dherrera83

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
BTA Now

Covered the filter but she doesnt want to move!!

But i think shes doing fine, maybe i will just move the filter from where its at.

I also changes the cardon and gave it a water change since peaces of tenticles her all over the place (about 5 small peaces)

In the pic she looks small but the other half of it is atually hiding.

Thank everyone for the information you all have enlighten me...

Featured Sponsors