Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I give up, could someone help me add a PIC.....

There is a file size limit. I think your pic is too big.

In general, if you set the pic resolution to ~800 x 600, you should not run into issue.

Who said Copper Band Butterfly does not eat flaming scallop?
The butterfly first eat all my X'mas rock, then the atapsia, then any food I put in until slightly over a year it disappeared with my scallop at the same time frame. I found the body of the buttery under sand with tail on the surface and its peak between the shelves of a recently dead flaming scallop which grow from a dollar size to double of its size.:grumpy:

Last edited:

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
i cant get them to live past 2 weeks, when i finally find one that eats frozen, i get it, the eat like pigs then just randomly one day, dead

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have had mine for over 3 months now, it picks at the rocks all day and I also give it frozen PE mysis once a day. I think the PE mysis is key over other Mysis, just compare the nutrtional value.

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I had 7 or so copperbands in so far, fed them frozen mysis and brine successfully each time under hyposalinity QT. Try it and see if that works. Hypo boosts appetite I heard.
I got a CB from Ryun (NanoAquatic) weeks ago. It cleaned out my aiptasia. All except for a monster of a brute I'm going to have to use aiptasia-x to get smaller so he can get it. He's also first at the glass at feeding time and eats mysis with the rest of the fish. Only thing is that it has to be cut fine enough to get into its mouth.

btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
i have had my CB for nine months and i purchased it so that it would eat aptasia.... instead pe mysis and has never nipped at a single coral. it is happy and healthy and took to frozen in no time. i got this guy from aqua hut btw.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: