• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
hi guys i am selling my 1200w led reef light 36" fixture. this fixture is not that old i bought this recently. but reason for me selling this is this light is too strong for my 120 gal tank. so i need to trade this for another led fixture with lower wattage but it has to be equal or little lesser value but it has to be led reef light. this light has total of 576 2w led's. total wattage is 1200w. this fixture comes with two cords and four switches. 2 for white ones and 2 for blue ones. it has built in cooling fans. bright enough that it lights up my whole living room. this light is 40" higher above the tank still my polyps dont open because too much light for them. please no low ballers.
please text me at 917 399 4105. thank you

Last edited:

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you said it uses 300w it can't be 400 3w LEDs unless it's that underdriven but I don't think that could even be possible. It's probably equivalent to 1200w

Agreed I missed that part about it using 300W

In that case it is a 300W fixture that may claim to be equal to the output of 1200w through other lighting methods

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
ok there are four switches on top of the light and two for white and two for blue when you trun one white swich on half of whites come on and when you press second switch the other half white ones come on and this is 1200 w led light fixture and there are 400 led's 3w each . most welcome to see in person

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: