• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
The tank is half filled and the regulator has a solenoid as well. Comes with a bubble counter as well.

The Ph Meter is a Milwaukee SMS122. Will shut of the solenoid valve on the regulator automatically.

Asking $100 for the tank and regulator and $50 for the pH meter.

http://aquatic-store.com/en-us/dept_32.html <----link to Regulator. Price is negotiable.

Pictures given upon request.

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Gil,
Replied to your PM :).

Jim,
If Ronen got this entire set up new, I'd say under a year and even less time in use. I'll seperate it without a problem. You've got to do the actual seperating though. Hate messing with high pressure gadgets. Still think the tanks gonna hit me in the crotch like Jon said:irked::lol:
-Kris

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Interested in the PH meter. Do you ever come in Queens?
I would be interested in all 3 in about a month, but I need to get more paychecks first.

Also, if you've never removed the regulator, how did you refill the CO2 tank?

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Kris you'll be okay, just don't drop the tank on it's head.

Worse than the crotch might be taking a tank in the jaw, ouch the dental bills, and having to pick up all your teeth.

did I mention not to drop the tank? :P

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
jhale said:
Kris you'll be okay, just don't drop the tank on it's head.

Worse than the crotch might be taking a tank in the jaw, ouch the dental bills, and having to pick up all your teeth.

did I mention not to drop the tank? :P
'

LoL!! I've already got one fake tooth and two halves from a fall on which I broke my landing with my face :teeth: <---Looked like that for a few days.

My manhood or dental bills, tough choice lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: