• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
My brother in law from LI is breaking down his tank...he does not go on the computer so he doesn't know about MR. I told him about it and he asked me if I can sell some rocks for him. He's moving to another house so he will be setting up a brand new tank.

He has a 600g FOWLR tank.... He is going to be selling about 160lb I might take like 30/lbs myself... He want $3.50/lb. He will be bringing me the rocks on friday afternoon. So LMK who wants...WILL PART OUT

BTW: He's moving in about a month or so from now...he wants to sell some fishes too...but his fishes are HUMUNGOUS (if thats how you spell it) i'll tell him to take some pictures... Then i will post

What i know he has is...

Emporor Angel - 7'-10'

Angels
Butterflys
Triggers
3 White sand shark (or something with white in it)
but all the fishes are bigger than 6 inches

Post ,PM me or call
Will
646-529-2161

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
oonycxwilloo said:
My brother in law from LI is breaking down his tank...he does not go on the computer so he doesn't know about MR. I told him about it and he asked me if I can sell some rocks for him. He's moving to another house so he will be setting up a brand new tank.

He has a 600g FOWLR tank.... He is going to be selling about 160lb I might take like 30/lbs myself... He want $3.50/lb. He will be bringing me the rocks on friday afternoon. So LMK who wants...WILL PART OUT

BTW: He's moving in about a month or so from now...he wants to sell some fishes too...but his fishes are HUMUNGOUS (if thats how you spell it) i'll tell him to take some pictures... Then i will post

What i know he has is...

Emporor Angel - 7'-10'

Angels
Butterflys
Triggers
3 White sand shark (or something with white in it)
but all the fishes are bigger than 6 inches

Post ,PM me or call
Will
646-529-2161

thats a pretty big emperor angel :scratch: u sure u didnt mean " (inches):biggrin:

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
lol sorry...inches...i'll take some pics for you guys when i get a chance to go over there....this guy is nuts...

Hes got so much Sh!# in his tank and he dont give me nothing...wat a cheap 8@$t@rD... Well he told me that the rocks were a mixed or premium fiji from fishtown a few years ago...and some tonga rocks...

tcmike64

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i may want some of that rock to, maybe one of his bigger pieces. I'm looking for another big piece of live rock for my 275 gallon tank,

and by the way I have an 11" emp, my favorite fish
although he has been getting beat up by my blue face.

let me know if he has any big pieces thanks

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i may want some of that rock to, maybe one of his bigger pieces. I'm looking for another big piece of live rock for my 275 gallon tank,

and by the way I have an 11" emp, my favorite fish
although he has been getting beat up by my blue face.

let me know if he has any big pieces thanks

How many pounds you talking about?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: